Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
22nd IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture Barcelona, Spain, March 12-16, 2016
The 2016 IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA-22) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference. Workshops and tutorials will be held on Saturday-Sunday, March 12-13, and may be a half day or a full day in length.
We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of significant current interest to the HPCA community.
Prospective workshop and tutorial organizers are invited to submit proposals in pdf of no more than two pages to the workshop and tutorials chair Carole-Jean Wu, via email email@example.com.
– Deadline for submission: September 14, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
– Notification of acceptance: October 14, 2015
For workshops, please include in your proposal:
– Title of the workshop
– Organizers and their affiliations
– Sample call for papers, including the workshop’s main topics and URL
– Expected duration of the workshop: 1/2 day or full day
– For previously held workshops, the number of papers and attendees at the last workshop
For tutorials, please include in your proposal:
– Title of the tutorial
– Organizers, presenters, and their affiliations
– Abstract of the tutorial, including objectives, target audience, and prerequisite knowledge
– List of topics to be covered and URL to the tutorial web page
– Expected duration of the tutorial: 1/2 day or full day
– For previously held tutorials, the location (i.e., which conference), date, and number of attendees at the last tutorial
The workshop proposals will be evaluated by members of the HPCA 2016 organizing committee.
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society TC on Computer Architecture.